If you are in crisis, I hope this list can help. I cannot guarantee that any of the numbers or links will meet your needs at any given time. If one choice does not need your needs, please try another.
- Call 911 if the crisis is a life-threatening emergency. Make sure to notify the operator that it is a psychiatric emergency and ask for an officer trained in crisis intervention or trained to assist people experiencing a psychiatric emergency.
- You can also go directly to a hospital emergency room.
- Call King County’s 24/7 Crisis Line at 866-4747 or go to https://www.crisisconnections.org/get-help/
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Call 800-273-TALK (8255) to speak with a trained crisis counselor.
- Crisis Text Line – Text NAMI to 741-741 to connect with a trained crisis counselor to receive crisis support via text message.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – Call 800-799-SAFE (7233) to speak with trained experts who provide confidential support to anyone experiencing domestic violence or seeking resources and information.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline – Call 800-656-HOPE (4673) to connect with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area that offers access to a range of free services. Crisis chat support is also available at Online Hotline